C35 Blackface Princeton Style 35 watt 1 X 12 Combo Amp
The C35 is derived from a 1960's Blackface Princeton Reverb Circuit.
Some of the other changes we made were:
- We then beefed up the transformers and power supply that allows for the use of 6L6GC output tubes.
- Put it into a lightweight 1x12 pine cabinet with a Weber 12F150
- The result is a louder, clearer 35 watt PR with a lush bias vary tremolo and tube driven reverb.
- Making the C35 a relatively small and light amp (average 38 lbs.) with enough headroom for most gigs. Base Model Starts at $1599
Some of the options available are:
- An adjustable bias pot.
- The addition of a versatile Midrange Control.
- *CUSTOM VOICING
- Cabinet Covering choice.
- External bias test points & adjustment pot.
- Impedance switch, which allows the use of 6V6GT output tubes, or an external speaker cabinet.
- Tweed pull switch on the volume control, adds mids for more of a tweed amp feel.
- Footswitch for Tremolo, Reverb (and or Boost )
- 14, 22, 40 or 50 watt versions
- 1x10 2x10 or 1x15 speaker cabinet
- Speaker choice
- High / Low power switch
- Dual Rectifier Switch
- Boutique parts options
- Foot switchable and adjustable boost
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover
As with all Chandler Amps we *CUSTOM VOICE each one to the players specifications.
C35 Sound Clips
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or just to talk tone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-356-8552